Captain Morgan BBQ Sauce Recipe
- 2 fifteen ounce cans of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup Captain Morgan Private Stock rum
- 3/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cane sugar
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and continue to boil for 30 to 45 minutes, uncovered, to reduce the sauce.
© 2010, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.