Cafe Louisiane Hotter ‘n Hell Hot Sauce
Hot Sauces have been flavoring American meats for hundreds of years. Each area of the country has their favorite way of making their hot sauces and BBQ sauces and folks get very particular about the way a sauce is made and enjoyed. Cafe Louisiane Hotter ‘n Hell Hot Sauce has a lot of history surrounding their popular hot sauce.
This famous Hot Sauce was created by Arthur “Popie” Devillier over 100 years ago, around in 1893 to be exact, from a family recipe. Enjoyed for those 100 years by friends and family, the sauce was finally bottled for commercial use and sold to the public in 1992 and then resold to a company called Cafe Companies, Inc. in 1994. It is now packaged and sold under the brand name of Cafe Louisiane Hotter ‘N Hell Hot Sauce.
The new company changed the original recipe just a bit but it’s still a great tasting hot sauce that is enjoyed by many hot sauce fans from around the world. This delicious gourmet hot sauce has a Cajun flavor to it so you know it is great used in Cajun recipes from down South. But don’t be shy. This hot sauce can be enjoyed in any recipe that calls for hot sauce and it tastes great on Buffalo Wings.
Louisiane Hotter ‘N Hell Hot Sauce contains All-Natural Ingredients like: Aged Cayenne Peppers, Vinegar, Salt, Sugar, Allspice, Cinnamon and Cloves. Doesn’t that sound like the perfect blend of ingredients to you? We think so! It is considered to be a medium heat sauce. This sauce is very affordably priced and readily available down South or via online retailers.
Next time you want to try a different flavor and taste on your BBQ and Wings, grab a bottle of Louisiane Hotter ‘N Hell and enjoy!
© 2012, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.
- Habanero BBQ Sauce from Hell Review
- Blair’s Mega Death Sauce Review
- Cholula Hot Sauce
- Mad Dog 357 Review
- Marie Sharp’s Habanero Pepper Sauce Review
- Blair’s Ultra Death Sauce with Jersey Fury Hot Sauce Review
- Bee Sting Honey ‘N Habanero Hot Sauce Review
- Introducing Devil’s Own Habanero Hot Sauce
- Introducing Deathwish Habanero Hot Sauce
- Mountain Man Corn, Garlic, & Chipotle Sauce Review
- Blair’s MegaDeath Hot Sauce Review
- Gringo Bandito Hot Sauce Review
- Matteo’s Red Headed Step Sauce Review
- Dave’s Ultimate Insanity Hot Sauce Review
- Buddha Bill’s Peach Habanero Hot Sauce Review