Burrito Pie Recipe
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- habanero hot sauce to taste
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 (2 ounce) can black olives, sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chili peppers
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1 (16 ounce) jar taco sauce
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
- 12 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 9 ounces shredded Colby cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large skillet over medium heat, saute the ground beef for 5 minutes. Add the onion and garlic, and saute for 5 more minutes. Drain any excess fat, if desired. Mix in the olives, green chile peppers, tomatoes with green chile peppers, habanero hot sauce to taste, taco sauce and refried beans. Stir mixture thoroughly, reduce heat to low, and let simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Spread a thin layer of the meat mixture in the bottom of a 4 quart casserole dish. Cover with a layer of tortillas followed by more meat mixture, then a layer of cheese. Repeat tortilla, meat, cheese pattern until all the tortillas are used, topping off with a layer of meat mixture and cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until cheese is slightly brown and bubbly.
© 2010, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.
- Pineapple Ghost Pepper Sauce Recipe
- Tailgate Chili Recipe
- Easy Chili Recipe
- Kick Butt Chili Lime Rub Review
- Pure Poison Hot Sauce Review
- Beer Infused Habanero Hot Sauce Recipe
- Fresh Jalapeno Hot Sauce Recipe
- Peppers Zesty Blue Crab Salsa Review
- Bacon Hot Sauce Review
- BBQ’N Fools Signature Seasoning Review
- Pain is Good Jamaican Style Hot Sauce Review
- Holy Jolokia Hot Sauce Review
- Sphincter Shrinker Hot Sauce Review
- Dave’s Gourmet Badlands Barbeque Sauce Review
- Green Bandit Cilantro Habanero Hot Sauce Review