Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- 1 lb. ground chicken breast
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 yellow onion, minced
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix together all ingredients in a bowl, tossing gently with fingers to incorporate.
- Form into 12 meatballs, about the size of a golf ball.
- Bake on a lined baking sheet for 15-18 minutes, until cooked through.
- Serve with ranch, wing sauce, celery and carrots.
© 2010, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.