Buffalo Chicken Dip with Frank’s Hot Sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 cup Frank’s RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce or Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 (9.75 ounce) cans Swanson Premium Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- Assorted fresh vegetables or crackers
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir the cream cheese in a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with a fork or whisk until it’s smooth. Stir in the dressing, pepper sauce and blue cheese. Stir in the chicken.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbly. Stir before serving. Serve with the vegetables and crackers for dipping.
© 2011, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.