Blackening Seasoning Recipe
- 4 tablespoons paprika
- 4 tablespoons salt
- 4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried chives
- 1 teaspoon white peppercorns, cracked
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns, cracked
- 1 teaspoon green peppercorn, cracked
- 1 teaspoon red peppercorns, cracked
- Combine the paprika, salt, garlic powder, cayenne, thyme, oregano and basil in a bowl.
- Place the peppercorns and the chives in a spice grinder and blend until fine. Combine with blended seasonings.
© 2010, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.