Big Bob Gibson’s White Sauce Recipe
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Refrigerate the sauce in an airtight container for up to one week.
© 2010, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.