Bhut Jolokia Hot Sauce Recipe
- Small pinch of dried bhut jolokia pepper
- 4 habaneros (no stems, preferably whole)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 Cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 1 1/2 Tbs vegetable oil
- 1/4 Tsp. ground cumin
- 1/3 cup white or chili-fused vinegar
- pinch of salt & black pepper
- Put all of the ingredients in a blender on high and blend until smooth.
- Add the sauce to a sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for approximately 15 minutes.
If you do not want to attempt this at home you can buy Bhut Jolokia Sauce online
© 2010, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.