Bee Sting Honey ‘n’ Habanero Pepper Sauce Review
Two of my favorite combinations are sweet and heat.Honey is one of the finest ingredients you can combine with peppers to give you this exquisite combination. Short of walking into a hive full of bees, Bee Sting Honey ‘n’ Habanero Hot Sauce is one of the best ways to get the taste of honey with the bite of a habanero pepper. My first impulse when I twist the cap off this stuff is to pour it on a spoon and take it straight. In fact, this sauce is excellent (not kidding here) for someone who has a cold. Forget the cough syrup. Bee Sting Honey ‘n’ Habanero soothes the throat and helps open the sinus cavities and it tastes a lot better than cough syrup. I wouldn’t lie to you. This isn’t something I could make up. There’s another way I use this sauce. I started by accident. It makes a great pancake syrup. The honey provides the sweetness you expect from a pancake syrup and the habaneros give your cakes a nice little kick.
Bee Sting Honey ‘n’ Habanero is a thick sauce (though it still pours well) with a rich honey color and lots of slivers of bright orange habanero throughout. Onions, lemon juice, cayenne peppers, black pepper, and cane vinegar are also part of the cast of characters that makes this sauce work for its money. It clings nicely to whatever you pour it on, making it an ideal glaze, particularly for a holiday ham. It also makes a nice side dip. If you’re planning a party and want to introduce your guests to something with a bit of a kick while not overloading them with heat, Bee Sting is a good choice. All but the weakest of your guests will be able to handle this heat and the sweetness of the honey will work well with a variety of finger foods. Needless to say, painting it on your chicken wings is also a must. Grab a bottle and get stung.
© 2012, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.
- Bee Sting Honey ‘N Habanero Hot Sauce Review
- Bee Sting Mango Passion Pepper Sauce Review
- Orange Krush Hot Sauce Review
- Mad Dog 357 Pure Ghost Sauce Review
- Marie Sharp’s Habanero Pepper Sauce Review
- Spittin Fire Hot Sauce Review
- Pit Bull Renegade Hot Sauce Review
- Insane Chicken Fire Roasted Habanero Hot Sauce Review
- Mad Dog 357 Mustard Sauce Review
- Ring of Fire Habanero Hot Sauce Review
- Mountain Man Fire Roasted Habanero Hot Sauce Review
- Mountain Man Roasted Habanero Sauce Review
- Baboon Ass Gone Rabid Hot Sauce Review
- Nuckin’ Futs Hot Pepper Sauce Review
- Idiot Boyz Habanero Hot Sauce Review