Bee Sting Honey ‘N Habanero Hot Sauce Review
Bee Sting Honey ‘N Habanero Hot Sauce – This was a no brainer. Honey and Habanero are a match made in heaven. I knew when I saw the label that I was in for some kind of taste experience. I didn’t realize it would be this good. Honey, carrots, corn vinegar, sugar, habanero peppers, cayenne peppers, lemon juice, garlic, onions, salt, and black pepper make up the ingredient list that gives this sauce its awesome taste.
As you would expect, the honey makes Bee Sting Honey ‘N Habanero sweet. In fact, it’s one of the sweetest sauces I’ve ever tasted. The honey is real and it’s pure. Good stuff all the way around. Add the habaneros and cayenne peppers, though, and you get a burst of heat that can be felt. The two flavor characteristics work so well together that each is distinct enough to allow you to enjoy both without sacrificing the other.
I love Bee Sting Honey ‘N Habanero Hot Sauce with fish and chicken. It’s also good on ham. What I really like about it is the way it clings to whatever you put it on. That’s the honey at work. Within the honey are nice size pieces of the habanero, which is why the heat comes into play.
One of my new favorite recipes is honey and habanero chicken wings. I used Bee Sting Honey ‘N Habanero Hot Sauce as the feature attraction on a batch of deep-fried wings and enjoyed probably the best wings I’ve had in a long time.
If you dig sweet hot flavor, try a bottle of Bee Sting Honey ‘N Habanero. You might want to pick up more than one, though, because I found myself eating this straight from the bottle and it didn’t last long. There’s about two inches of it left in my bottle, and I’ve got it reserved for tonight’s dinner.
© 2010 – 2011, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.
- Bee Sting Honey ‘n’ Habanero Pepper Sauce Review
- Bee Sting Mango Passion Pepper Sauce Review
- Orange Krush Hot Sauce Review
- Snake Bite Habanero Hot Sauce Review
- Insane Chicken Fire Roasted Habanero Hot Sauce Review
- Spittin Fire Hot Sauce Review
- Buddha Bill’s Peach Habanero Hot Sauce Review
- Blair’s Sudden Death with Ginseng Review
- Mad Dog 357 Hot Sauce Review
- Mad Dog 357 Pure Ghost Sauce Review
- Mad Dog 357 Mustard Sauce Review
- Hog’s Ass Hot Sauce Review
- Mad Dog 357 Hot Pepper Sauce Review
- Ass in the Tub Hot Sauce Review
- Pit Bull Renegade Hot Sauce Review