Bear Claw Chipotle BBQ Sauce Review
Bear Claw Chipotle Barbecue Sauce – This sauce has a deep, reddish-brown color and an exceptional pour quality. It lays perfectly over any meat you use it on and cooks to a nice and thick consistency, allowing its flavor to stay with the meat and compliment every bite.
Any sauce made with chipotle stands a chance of being good. The smoked peppers give it a taste that suits barbecue well. In addition to the chipotle peppers in Bear Claw, there’s a tomato sauce base with sugar, worcestershire sauce, salt, crushed pineapple, pineapple juice, and some bell peppers. None of these ingredients, including the pineapples, take away from the wonderful smoky taste of the chipotles, which remain the key flavor personality throughout.
Bear Claw Chipotle Barbecue Sauce is actually quite warm on the surface, without being so hot it isn’t edible, with a slightly sweet undertone. Even with the heat, most anyone (except for the extremely sensitive) will be able to handle eating it, especially after it cooks.
The flavors of the ingredients here work well together. Every ingredient serves a purpose, which is to enhance the flavor of Bear Claw. That’s exactly what happens. The chipotle is the overall flavor characteristic, with the pineapple playing a secondary role. All of the rest of the ingredients enhance without getting in the way. The blending of these ingredients is artful and helps bring Bear Claw Chipotle Barbecue Sauce to the front of the crowd. This is no easy feat in a world of barbecue sauces that run from the mundane to the excellent. Bear Claw Chipotle Barbecue Sauce falls somewhere near the top of the chart for overall taste and performance on the grill.
© 2010, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.
- Bear Claw Chipotle Barbecue Sauce Review
- Review of Bear Claw Chipotle Barbecue Sauce
- Fat Bastard Bear Bite BBQ Sauce Review
- Texas Longhorn Smoked Chipotle Barbecue Sauce Review
- Swamp Honky Chipotle Barbecue Sauce Review
- Fat Bastard Hawgwash BBQ Sauce Review
- Night of the Living BBQ Sauce Review
- Obama’s Health Care BBQ Sauce Review
- Duke’s Roadhouse Barbecue Sauce Review
- Melinda’s Coffee BBQ Sauce Review
- Roadhouse Texas Tango BBQ Sauce Review
- Mad Dog BBQ Sauce Review
- Corky’s Barbecue Sauce Review
- Cowtown Barbecue Sauce Review
- Jim Beam Barbecue Sauce Review