BBQ Chicken Wings Recipe
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 cup oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1/4 cup gin
- 2 dashes liquid smoke flavoring
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken wings, separated at joints, tips discarded
- 1/4 cup honey
- In a large bowl, mix the teriyaki sauce, oyster sauce, soy sauce, ketchup, garlic powder, gin, liquid smoke, and sugar. Place the chicken wings in the bowl, cover, and marinate in the refrigerator 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the grill for low heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Arrange chicken on the grill, and discard the marinade. Grill the chicken wings on one side for 20 minutes, then turn and brush with honey. Continue grilling 25 minutes, or until juices run clear.
© 2011, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.