Ass Kickin’ Steak Sauce Review
Ass Kickin’ Steak Sauce – Some hot sauce brands are so distinctive and renown for their quality that you pretty much know what you’re going to get before you even taste it. Ass Kickin’ is one of those brands. Holding a bottle of Ass Kickin’ Steak Sauce in my hands, I pretty much knew what it would be like: rich in flavor, made with good, wholesome ingredients, and heat enough to kick my ass. Once again, Ass Kickin’ did not disappoint.
I will add that I enjoy a good steak sauce so I wasn’t going to be satisfied with just a hot raisin puree. Not to worry. Ass Kickin’ Steak Sauce is a real steak sauce, composed of water, tomato paste, vinegar, sugar, raisin paste, salt, soy sauce, lemon juice, molasses, onion, habanero peppers, spices, and garlic. Minus the habaneros, a pretty standard steak sauce, with the right blend of sweet and savory ingredients mixed into a nice thick sauce. Of course, the big difference is the key difference: the habaneros.
The habaneros need to fight through the rich and hearty ingredients to break through, but break through they do. Honestly, it doesn’t kick your ass so much as tickle your tongue, but what a nice addition to a forkful of meat! Even better, mix it with your meatloaf recipe and the whole thing comes to life in a way I’m sure your meatloaf never did before. If you’re going to own and use a steak sauce you might as well use one that complements the quality of your cooking and adds a little blast of fire in addition. And for that, I wholeheartedly recommend Ass Kickin’ Steak Sauce.
© 2011, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.
- Ass Kickin’ Original Hot Sauce Review
- Marie Sharp’s Habanero Hot Pepper Sauce Review
- Uncle Brutha’s Hot Sauce No. 10 Review
- Baboon Ass Habanero Hot Sauce Review
- Orange Krush Hot Sauce Review
- Mountain Man Roasted Habanero Sauce Review
- Voo Doo Magic Hot Sauce Review
- Mad Cat Hot Sauce Review
- Naga Soreass Hot Sauce Review
- Hottest Hot Pepper Sauce Review
- Pain is Good Jamaican Style Hot Sauce Review
- Green Bandit Cilantro Habanero Hot Sauce Review
- Ring of Fire Habanero Hot Sauce Review
- Rectal Rocket Fuel Hot Sauce Review
- Ass Reaper Hot Sauce Review