Apple Chili Pepper Sauce Recipe
Sometimes we get tired of the same old flavor of sauce and we want something unique and different from all of the rest. So if you are one of these looking for a twist on the traditional chili pepper sauce recipe, you have got to try this recipe for Apple & Chili Pepper Hot Sauce!
Combining apple cider and fresh lime juice can only bring about great flavor. Can you think how great this would be on grilled chicken or some fish? Sounds delicious and it is going on my menu for this week! Give it a try.
Apple & Chili Pepper Hot Sauce Recipe
3-4 teaspoons fresh lime juice
2 1/2 cups chili peppers (stems & seeds removed, chopped)
1 clove garlic, minced
6 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup water
In a large 3 quart saucepan over medium heat combine together the water and fresh lime juice and boil for 1 minute. Turn off heat and set pan aside. In a large blending container combine together the chopped chili peppers, minced garlic and apple cider vinegar and process until smooth, about 2 minutes. Pour in the lime juice & water mixture until your hot pepper sauce is the consistency that you like and process again. (note: you might not need all of the lime & water).
Let mixture cool to room temperature and then place in an airtight container in your refrigerator. It should keep for up to 5 days.
© 2012, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.
- Columbian Hot Sauce Recipe
- Chatak Lime Pepper Sauce
- Buddha Bill’s Tequila Lime Hot Sauce
- Fresh Jalapeno Hot Sauce Recipe
- Buhba’s Butt Blaster X-Hot Sauce Review
- Key Lime BBQ Sauce Review
- Bethany Blues Papaya Grillin’ Sauce Review
- Fire Ant Juice Hot Sauce Review
- Cajun Hot Sauce Recipe
- Baboon Ass Gone Rabid Hot Sauce Review
- Ole Ray’s Apple Cinnamon Barbecue Sauce Review
- Casa Ole Red Hot Sauce Recipe
- Wimp Retardant Hot Sauce Review
- Fire Ant Juice Gourmet Hot Sauce Review
- Baboon Ass Habanero Hot Sauce Review