Ahrun’s Carolina Mustard BBQ Sauce Review
Ahrun’s Carolina Mustard BBQ Sauce – This is billed as a barbecue sauce. It’s slightly thin for the purpose, but the taste of the sauce makes up for it. The ingredients this sauce sports include corn syrup, vinegar, sugar, mustard, worcestershire sauce, onions, garlic, tamarind, cloves, and chili pepper extract.
Ahrun’s Carolina Mustard BBQ Sauce is a very sweet sauce with a slight bite of fire. It works extremely well on ham and other pork, it’s great on chicken, and it even makes a great addition to seafood. Despite the thin personality of the sauce, if you keep painting it on your food while you’re grilling, it maintains its flavor and finally manages to thicken up a bit.
The corn syrup works to give Ahrun’s Carolina Mustard BBQ Sauce an extra sweetness, but the slight tang of the mustard and worcestershire working together balance the sweetness. What really works for me is how useful this sauce is. Besides using it to barbecue, I find it tasty on sandwiches (especially any kind of pork sandwich) and I used it to flavor meatballs for my meatball sandwiches. If you want to bring up the heat factor of this one, drop in a little of your favorite hot sauce. The Carolina Mustard takes well to just about any addition.
If you’re in the mood for a sauce that makes your mouth water and isn’t the same old thing you taste every time you open a bottle of sauce, Ahrun’s Carolina Mustard BBQ Sauce is the way you need to go. I think you might find it to be one of those sauces you reach for when you’re in the mood for something and you just can’t figure it out.
© 2010, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.
- Voo Doo Magic Hot Sauce Review
- Big Bob Gibson Mustard BBQ Sauce Review
- Charlie’s Hard Times Honey Mustard Barbeque Sauce Review
- Charlie’s Hard Times Honey Mustard BBQ Sauce Review
- Buhba’s Butt Blaster X-Hot Sauce Review
- Bone Suckin’ Barbecue Sauce Review
- Fork ‘n Halo Heavenly Hickory BBQ Sauce Revew
- Ahrun’s Famous Voo Doo Magic Review
- Swamp Honky Chipotle Barbecue Sauce Review
- Fork ‘N Halo Original Sin BBQ Sauce Review
- Ole Ray’s Blackberry Wine Barbecue and Cooking Sauce Review
- Fat Bastard Bear Bite BBQ Sauce Review
- Outta the Park BBQ Sauce Review
- Bone Suckin’ BBQ Sauce Review
- Cowtown Barbecue Sauce Review