Hey Chili heads!
Do you have the fire starter that you need for the Holidays?
It’s Thanksgiving time and I propose the question, ‘How much fire starter do we need in our lives?” Being that it’s winter here, I spend the first 10 minutes of my return home from work getting a fire started in the fireplace. It seems like I always have big chunks of wood to choose from but I’m always lacking the kindling material to get the fire going.
- Spicy Peppers & Broccoli Side Dish Recipe
- Thin BBQ Sauce Recipe
- Homemade Vietnamese Hot Chili Sauce Recipe
- Have You Tried the Dat’l Pepper Sauce?
- Baked Baby Back Beef Barbecue Ribs Recipe
- Pappy’s Moonshine Madness BBQ Sauce
- Cabbage Soup with Hot Sauce Recipe
- Curry Cabbage Side Dish Recipe
- Spicy BBQ Pork Ribs Recipe
- Green Hot Sauce Recipe