Mountain Man Fire Roasted Habanero hot sauce starts with a very dark brownish-red color that gives makes it look like it will be appealing before you even get in the bottle, then I opened the bottle and smelled it. The aroma more than lives up to what the appearance promises. The aroma is tantalizing, to say the least. You can almost taste the sauce just by sniffing. You can certainly tell it will be hot.
Mountain Man Fire Roasted Habanero doesn’t disappoint in the heat department, either. It has a nice little fire touch that warms the throat and hits the belly likewise. There’s nothing in the heat department here that would embarrass anyone who loves to feel the fire.
- Spicy Peppers & Broccoli Side Dish Recipe
- Thin BBQ Sauce Recipe
- Homemade Vietnamese Hot Chili Sauce Recipe
- Have You Tried the Dat’l Pepper Sauce?
- Baked Baby Back Beef Barbecue Ribs Recipe
- Pappy’s Moonshine Madness BBQ Sauce
- Cabbage Soup with Hot Sauce Recipe
- Curry Cabbage Side Dish Recipe
- Spicy BBQ Pork Ribs Recipe
- Green Hot Sauce Recipe